Friday, June 18, 2010

DVD Read and Share Bible

I was recently given the opportunity to review a children's DVD. The DVD was called DVD Bible Read and Share The Jesus Series from Tommy Nelson. It is an animated series that chronicles Jesus’ life and miracles. The show started out with Mary, Joseph, and Jesus as an older child. His parents took him to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. Then the show switched to Jesus as an adult and it told of the many miracles he preformed. I watched the DVD with my two children. It was a simple animation, not the computer animation that they normally watch. So I wondered if they would even be interested in it. Turns out they were! They really liked it. After it was over my son told me that the wine represented His blood and the bread represented his body.

I was really impressed with this DVD. My children truly enjoyed it and actually learned something from it. It is very nice to be able to let your children watch something on DVD that you know you can trust. To know that the language will be good is such a relief. I would highly recommend this DVD to anyone with young children.

No comments:

Post a Comment